After establishing their brands in their home country, many companies are reaching outside their boundaries and venturing into various countries and exploring new markets, which also bring strategic challenges. Tecnova has been able to help numerous clients including Indian subsidiaries of MNCs and Private Equity Firms in resolving their core performance issues. This has helped our clients in achieving higher profitability over a period of time.
Our specialists focus on ensuring quick return on investments and quantifiable results in resolving bottlenecks. Our approach involves systematic identification of issues, gathering relevant information to support informed decision making and suggesting implementable solutions.
Our proven approach of performance improvement is based on six building blocks of assessment:
- Finance Analyzing P&L, Cash flow, Inventory
- Markets, Customers, Competitors & products Analysis of industry trends and customer feedback, Competitive benchmarking and Product mix assessment
- Human Resources HR processes and policies assessment, Compensation & benefits benchmarking, Performance monitoring, Organisation restructuring and Workforce management
- Sales & Marketing Review sales processes, Sales force and channel profitability and productivity, ROI assessment of marketing programs and alignment between sales force activity and business objectives
- Operations Analysis of key cost components and outliers, direct v/s indirect costs, Asset productivity analysis, Technology benchmarking and inventory optimisation
- Supply Chain Outsourcing advisory, Supplier price benchmarking, Inventory management and Logistics streamlining
Tecnova has helped clients in making informed decisions by assessing the market potential as well as developing new branding strategies. Our methodology has helped leading Fortune 500 companies to enter India.Meet Our Performance Improvement Expert