Widening the customer base for an American Medical Device company that had been supplying to limited customers in India
About the Client
An American medical device company that manufactures specialised high precision wires had been supplying to a few customers in India for years. It needed a better understanding of the market and access to right customers for India to contribute more in global sales.
Tecnova implemented a phased approach involving:
- Detailed market assessment of India market opportunities, competition, and demand & supply gaps.
- Devising suitable India Entry Plan and estimated business potential
- Identification of live business opportunities and warm leads for the client.
- Road shows for the client to meet potential buyers and helped convert those opportunities into real business.
The client was delighted and went on to set up a full-fledged India business entity with help of Tecnova’s Incubation service. In order to expedite the business, Tecnova also hired a Country Manager with industry experience and continues to provide sales support by identifying potential buyers and providing real-time market information.
- Complete value chain from market understanding to setting up a business entity completed in six months
- Secure entry in the Indian market based on actual pipeline and warm business opportunities
- Fast set-up with limited liability and no overhead costs
- Real-time sales traction with a dedicated team working to establish and grow the business