EXPERIENCE ACROSS AUTOMOTIVE VALUE CHAIN – ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS (OEMS), PARTS & SERVICES SUPPLIERS AND MACHINERY MANUFACTURERS.
Our team of automotive consulting experts helps clients in increasing customer value and focusing on profitable growth both at strategic and operational levels. Our clients range from leading two wheelers, passenger-cars and truck manufacturers, to agricultural and construction-equipment companies, as well as leading tier-1 and tier-2 suppliers. Additionally, we have greater experience with leading component and machinery manufacturers to expand their services in India and become profitable in a short span of time.
Our services for the Automotive sector include:
- Providing strategic planning
- Identifying trends, opportunities and competition for current products
- Expanding by identifying new growth avenues and markets
- Growing through Joint Ventures/ Acquisitions
- Establishing and monitoring performance of dealer networks
- Identifying the right customer segments and deciphering their needs and preferences
- Tying-up with the right manufacturing partner
- Setting up a production facility
- Assessing technology and market trends
The Indian automotive industry is expanding at a rapid pace on the back of rising domestic demand, as well as due to its advantages as a global sourcing hub. Automobile industry accounts for over 20% of the country's manufacturing GDP and is expected to grow further, driven by the Government’s Automobile Mission Plan 2006–2016 and ‘Make in India’ program.
INDIA OFFERS A NEVER BEFORE OPPORTUNITY FOR AUTOMOTIVE PLAYERS AND IS POSITIONED IN THE WORLD AS THE:
- 4th largest automotive market by volume
- 2nd fastest growing automobile market in the world
- 5th Largest commercial vehicle manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Tractor manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Two-wheeler manufacturer
- 2nd Largest Bus manufacturer
The country is also a leading sourcing hub – with over 35 International procurement offices of global OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers procuring from India, including BMW, Caterpillar, Ford, Fiat, GM, Nissan, MAN, Mercedes-Benz and John Deere.
It is also becoming a leading global R&D centre – with companies such as BMW, Foton, GM, Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Mercedes, Renault-Nissan and Volvo establishing and expanding R&D centres in India.