GAIN AN EDGE IN THE COMPETITIVE MARKET OF PHARMACEUTICALS, MEDICAL DEVICES, DIAGNOSTICS, CLINICAL TRIALS, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND HEALTHCARE.
Tecnova has successfully completed nearly 100 projects in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare domain – covering the entire spectrum of research, product registration, partner acquisition, distribution network and manufacturing facility set-up.
Our services for the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare sectors include
- Drug, Medical Device and Cosmetic Registration with Drug Authority of India
- Identification & Selection of Partner (s) – Distribution, CRAMS, Clinical Trials and others
- In-Licensing and Out-Licensing of Products
- Setting up offshore R&D Labs in India
- Market Research & India market entry strategy
- Performance Improvement
- Project Management for setting up Greenfield/Brownfield
- Sourcing of API’s, Formulations and Intermediates from India
- 360 degrees competitive assessment
- Road-shows to connect with key decision makers and influencers
A huge user-base with un-met healthcare needs and vast rural market with limited options create an attractive opportunity for the pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies in India. Nearly 70% of India’s medical device requirements are met through imports. Further, Government has also approved 100% Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in medical devices, allowing foreign companies to play a stronger role in the medical landscape of the country. An increase in awareness towards lifestyle and chronic diseases, growth of India as a medical tourism destination and the rising purchasing power of the middle class are contributing to the unprecedented growth of the healthcare market.Meet Our Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Vertical Expert