Our India Entry services follow a phased approach starting with a deep evaluation of the market opportunity for our clients followed by creating a strategic proposition for their entry and finally in-house implementation of the recommended strategy to establish a winning presence in India.
Market Exploration Phase
We know that to make a ‘go or no-go’ decision, apart from factual information our clients need a feel of the market, the decision makers and influencers and the business culture. Our market exploration methodology includes real-time interactions with industry stakeholders such as potential buyers, distributors/retailers, industry associations and government bodies. Supported by practical experience, we come up with innovative solutions to not only answer your questions on the competition, market opportunity, technical barriers, pricing and distribution channels, but to also provide you with qualified business leads and partners.
Our market exploration approach involves an in-depth assessment of:
- Current and future opportunity
- Government Regulations
- Entry barriers
- Technology trends
- Demand & supply gaps
- Potential Customers/Business leads/Partners
- Sales & Distribution channels
- Location Advantage
- Business Culture
Strategy formulation & business plan Phase
Formulation of an effective strategy goes a long way in the success of a company in a new market. With the results derived in "Market Exploration", our professionals assist clients in evaluating appropriate Indian Entry Strategy options. The assessment takes into account the client’s short term and long term goals, strategic priorities, investment and risk appetite, industry growth curve, success and failure of competitors and best practices. Apart from recommendations on all aspects including product, pricing, distribution and positioning, we prepare an actionable business plan for the client.
A robust strategy is only good if it is successful implemented. This is the reason why Tecnova endeavours to support our clients with all their Implementation needs in India.
For over 30 years, we have helped companies establish themselves in India with reduced risks and compressed gestation times. We undertake all the needed activities to set up the client’s business. A detailed explanation of our implementation services can be found here. A summary of our implementation activities include:
- Incorporation of the Indian entity – from registration of the name to all regulatory approvals and compliances to opening the bank account and conducting board meetings
- Undertaking M&A/JV activities – from target identification to deal structuring to post deal integration
- Setting up of a Greenfield facility – from location identification to regulatory approvals from Central and State Government Bodies to project management to hiring the right managers
- Recruiting Key Executives – be it a country manager or a regional sales manager or an administrative employee
- Identifying operational vendors – this could include contract manufacturer, raw material suppliers or service providers (Logistics/3PL company or outsourced billing/invoicing team), marketing/advertising agencies etc.
- Setting up a sales pipeline or establishing their brand
- Identifying the right partner and contract signing – with importer-distributors