Setting up the right entity in India – made easier
At Tecnova, we help our clients to find right structure for entering into the market that aligns with the business objectives. We understand and provide assistance for securing right legal processes for the firm, along with consulting them as per the business preposition.
We provide registration, corporate & tax advisory, as well as assistance for obtaining all statutory and regulatory approvals.
Our regulatory support services include:
Inbound Investment Services
- India investment route planning – in line with Foreign Direct Investment policy & guidelines.
- Obtaining licenses, clarifications/regulatory approvals from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Registrar of Companies (ROC) and other statutory bodies
- Setting-up Branch Office, Liaison Office, Project Office, Joint Venture Company, Subsidiary (Wholly Owned Subsidiary), LLP etc. complying with procedures
- Representation services before regulatory bodies such as RBI, FIPB, ROC and others.
- Obtaining all direct and indirect tax registration numbers
Statutory & Regulatory Compliance Services
- Direct Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Transfer pricing
- Special Valuation Branch (SVB) liaising and license approval
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board and Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Preparation and filing of requisite forms and annual returns
- Preparation of board resolutions