End-to-end Execution of cross-border deals.
By the virtue of working with clients across varied sectors, including number of Indian companies – privately held, family owned, and public – we have been able to garner experience and understand the intricacies of executing transactions or partnerships in India. Our main aim is ensuring that our clients are able to get a fair deal. With a team of highly experienced Merger & Acquisition (M&A) professionals, Tecnova has successfully assisted numerous clients in structuring and executing a wide range of complex transactions.
- Reduced risk – We have had the experience – over a period of time – in dealing with post closure issues (reasons why 50% of all deals fall through, if not handled well).
- Experience of working with Indian companies – More than 90% of Indian companies are family owned – we understand the importance of developing a long-term engagement and being their confidant.
- Key focus on in-bound deals – We have over three decades of experience in helping foreign companies partner/acquire Indian companies.
We work as sole transaction advisors to our clients – from identifying, qualifying targets to structuring and closing deals, and 100% post deal integration. We have helped many companies to exit unfavourable/hostile agreements as well.
An overview of our M&A services is given below:
- Target Identification and Selection
- Shortlisting & Target Profiling
- Reputation & Willingness
Structuring & Negotiations
- Deal Strategy & Structuring
- Deal Valuation & Negotiations
- Drafting of Term Sheet/Non-Binding Offers
Due Diligence & Closing
- Management of Due Diligence Process
- Applying for all Regulatory Approvals
- Assistance in drafting Final Legal Agreements
- Revenue sustainability
- Organization and staffing
- Compliances pertaining to foreign companies
- Taxes and duties
- Cultural and business practices
- Board meetings
- Defining the authority and power of the country manager
- Banking arrangements
- Introduction to support agencies
Tecnova is the exclusive Indian Member of “Pandion Partners", a leading international network of independent Investment Banking boutiques and Corporate Finance Advisory firms, offering seamless services on mid-market transactions. With a wide-reach of 21 offices in 15 international markets, this network provides us access to like-minded firms specializin in cross-border transactions in different regions.Meet Our M&A Expert